Thanks for checking out our website! Hope this page answers all the basic questions you have about our Sunday worship experience!
A friendly, comfortable environment. Passionate worship and biblical preaching. Complimentary refreshments.
Come as you are!
JAM ("Jesus & Me") offers programs for toddlers through sixth grade. A nursery is also available for infants and parents.
Junior & Senior High students gather for Small Group after the Worship experience.
Worship begins at 2:00pm. We meet at 5500 Ox Rd, Fairfax Station, VA 22039.
Here at Bridgeway Church, our VISION is to see our world transformed by the Gospel of Jesus Christ. In order for our vision to become a reality, we have made it our MISSION to lead people to full maturity in Christ.
We believe that a person moves from being a new believer towards full maturity in Christ ultimately by the power and leading of the Holy Spirit. We also believe that maturity requires certain spiritual disciplines, and happens through a process of connecting, growing, and going. Therefore, we equip and encourage every believer to:
We also have CORE VALUES to further support our vision and mission. Core values determine the choices we make and drive our actions. In other words, the core values shape our culture and essentially become the pillars which support everything we do:
Bridgeway Church is excited to be part of what God is doing in and around the world through His 2000-year-old movement known as the Church. We hope you’ll journey with us!
1. God: We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit as one God in three Persons who has eternally existed in perfect intimacy, equality, unity and love. (Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14, Ephesians 2:18)
2. People: We believe that people are made in the image of God, to be like Him in character. Although we have potential for good, we are marred by an attitude of disobedience toward God called “sin”. This attitude separates us from God. (Genesis 1:27, Psalm 8:3-6, Romans 3:23, Isaiah 59:1-2)
3. Bible: We believe the Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God which is the ultimate source of truth and is relevant for people throughout all generations. (Joshua 1:7-8, 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
4. Eternity: We believe that people were created to exist forever. We will exist eternally either in separation from God by sin or in union with God through forgiveness and salvation. Heaven and hell are places of eternal existence. (Mark 9:43, Luke 16:19-31, 2 Corinthians 5:10)
5. Salvation: We believe that salvation is a gift from God. No one can make up for his/her sin by self-improvement or good works. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ as God’s offer of forgiveness can one be saved from sin’s penalty. Eternal life begins at the moment one receives Jesus Christ by faith. (Romans 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-9, Galatians 3:26)
We are affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention
The Convention is a network of autonomous churches voluntarily banded together to engage in missions enterprises and ministry activities designed to fulfill the Great Commission of our Lord. Cooperation requires trust; it requires commitment; it requires confidence that God's purposes are bigger than what we can accomplish individually.
NorthStar Church Network is a diverse family of autonomous congregations committed to practicing Baptist distinctives and living out the Great Commission of Jesus Christ.